Ireland, UK & The Islands LGBT+ Youth Network (IUKI)
You can still browse our resources whilst you wait. A pop up chat window will appear once one of the Proud Connection team is available.
Why not explore our word of the day:Biromantic
- The IUKI is a network of over 200 people from all corners of Ireland, the UK and the Islands, with a vast array of experiences and resources from working with LGBT+ young people. The network works collaboratively to raise the national standards of LGBT+ youth work and to increase visibility of the existence, and diverse needs, of LGBT+ young people. Together IUKI finds innovative ways to tackle and overcome the challenges facing the sector.
- The network is for leaders and managers involved in LGBT+ youth work strategy, based anywhere in Ireland, the UK and the Islands of, and around, the UK.
- You will be invited to a bi-monthly meeting, which you can join virtually using Zoom.
- You will be given the opportunity to learn, share and collaborate with leaders, experts and veterans in the field of LGBT+ youth work.
- You will be invited to our national LGBT+ youth work conference where you can present and share your good practice.
- You will be given practical support and guidance about issues and topics specific to LGBT+ youth work.
- Together, we have a joint, louder voice to help influence change at a national and governmental level.