You can still browse our resources whilst you wait. A pop up chat window will appear once one of the Proud Connection team is available.
Why not explore our word of the day:Biromantic
National Trans Youth Network (NTYN)
- The National Trans Youth Network is a network of trans youth groups around the UK, by and for the youth workers who support them. Since 2013, we’ve supported the needs of young trans people (including non-binary and agender young people) and those who work on their behalf. We do this through sharing best practices, helping young people campaign for what they need, and providing opportunities for young trans people and those who work with them to come together – to socialise, to network, and to gain support and share ideas for a trans-positive world!
- The network is for any youth worker or volunteer running trans and non-binary youth provision.
- You will be invited to a monthly virtual meeting as well as regular in-person practice sharing days.
- You will receive the NTYN newsletter with frequent updates about youth work, events and opportunities for young trans and non-binary people.
- As you are connected to other workers doing similar work, you are given opportunities to problem-solve, learn and share best practices.
- The young trans and non-binary people in your provisions will be invited to any residentials, conferences and events run by NTYN.