Rochdale Connections Trust (RCT) provides:
• One to one mentoring.
• Drop in facilities to promote socialisation
• Help with building confidence and raising self esteem
• Steering young people away from offending behaviour
• Support with problems at home, (domestic violence, parents using drugs or excessive alcohol, neglect, social isolation, not getting along with parent’s new partner etc).
• Support for parents including addressing the issues/barriers to work.
• Freedom course which is aimed at women to prepare them to identify potential abusive relationships.