- For Young People
- LGBT+ Youth Groups
- Proud Trust Groups
- Find your local group
- What's On
- Art Activist (May)
- Manchester Pride (August)
- Pride Summer School
- Eight Ways To Prepare For Your 1st (or 100th!) Manchester Pride
- Pride Youth Games (Sept)
- Advice and Support
- Peer Support
- Questioning Your Sexuality or Gender?
- Coming Out
- Feeling Stressed / Depressed?
- Keeping Safe Online
- Trans Information
- Coming out as trans
- How to change your name
- Trans Terms
- Online support for you and others
- The National Trans Youth Network and Conferences
- LGBT and In Care?
If you feel scared, unsure, depressed, worried about coming out, or if you just want to know a bit more about gender or sexuality, then this section is for you.
Click the links below and it will take you to information about:
- The 1-2-1 support we offer (the Peer Support Project)
- Guidance on questioning gender or sexuality
- Tips for how to come out
- Guidance for what to do if you are feeling stressed/ depressed
- Trans specific information pages
- Keeping safe online
If you need urgent help or feel suicidal, then there are people who can help you and won’t judge you, so please find one of them. This could be a teacher, friend or someone else you trust that you know. If not, then online or phone support can help:
The Proud Trust do not endorse any third party services or organisations listed above or any third party website to which a link is provided.