- For Young People
- List of Youth Groups
- Planet Rainbow (Bolton)
- LGYM (Manchester)
- Afternoon Tea (Trans Youth Manchester)
- WynotLGBTQ (Wythenshawe)
- Fusion (BAME Manchester)
- Peer Support
- Inside Out (Rochdale)
- Rainbow Reflections (Trafford)
- Wednesdays (Stockport)
- Youth Out in Oldham (YOIO)
- Young Women's Health Project (Manchester)
- Phoenix (Cheshire West)
- Where can I find a Youth Group
- What's On
- Advice and Support
- Peer Support
- Questioning Your Sexuality or Gender?
- Coming Out
- Feeling Stressed / Depressed?
- Keeping Safe Online
- Summer 2017
- Pride Youth Games
- Eight Ways To Prepare For Your 1st (or 100th!) Manchester Pride
- Pride Summer School
- Trans Youth Residential
- Trans Youth and Young Lesbian and Bisexual Women’s Outdoor Activity Residential
- Trans Information
- Coming out as trans
- How to change your name
- Trans Terms
- Online support for you and others
- The National Trans Youth Network and Conferences
- LGBT and In Care?
Fri 31st March – Sun 2nd April, 2017
Winmarleigh Hall, Lancashire, PR3 0LA
Are you 13-25?
Are you trans/questioning your gender identity, or a lesbian/bisexual young woman (or both!)? Then you’re welcome to apply for a place on our residential trip to Winmarleigh Hall this Spring.
You will: Meet other lesbian/bi young women and trans people – Have fun – Try new things – Overcome fears – Explore gender – Make friends for life – Do lots of outdoor activities!
35 places are available for trans youth. 18 places are available for lesbian/bi young women. Both groups will take part in separate programmes but come together for meal times. We are expecting more applicants than places, therefore we will do our best to give you a space, but please bear in mind that we may not be able to give one to everyone. You should expect confirmation of a place by 12th March 2017. Costs of places range from £30 to £185 although there are some £10 bursary places available. Full details are in the application pack.
Download the application and bursary forms below.
For all enquiries please email or post below.
Completed applications can be returned by:
Post: Sam Cresswell/Myrtle Finley, 49-51 Sidney St, Manchester, M1 7HB
Email: [email protected] (trans youth)
[email protected] (young women)
Application deadline: 1st March 2017