- For Young People
- List of Youth Groups
- Planet Rainbow (Bolton)
- LGYM (Manchester)
- Afternoon Tea (Trans Youth Manchester)
- WynotLGBTQ (Wythenshawe)
- Fusion (BAME Manchester)
- Peer Support
- Inside Out (Rochdale)
- Rainbow Reflections (Trafford)
- Wednesdays (Stockport)
- Youth Out in Oldham (YOIO)
- Young Women's Health Project (Manchester)
- Phoenix (Cheshire West)
- Where can I find a Youth Group
- What's On
- Advice and Support
- Peer Support
- Questioning Your Sexuality or Gender?
- Coming Out
- Feeling Stressed / Depressed?
- Keeping Safe Online
- Summer 2017
- Pride Youth Games
- Eight Ways To Prepare For Your 1st (or 100th!) Manchester Pride
- Pride Summer School
- Trans Youth Residential
- Trans Youth and Young Lesbian and Bisexual Women’s Outdoor Activity Residential
- Trans Information
- Coming out as trans
- How to change your name
- Trans Terms
- Online support for you and others
- The National Trans Youth Network and Conferences
- LGBT and In Care?
We are a youth group for young people who identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans or anyone who is questioning their gender and/or sexuality in Wythenshawe, Manchester.
The group is a confidential space for young people to feel safe to be themselves.
We offer a diverse range of activities, trips and training opportunities for young people. Past activities include creating an art display for LGBT History Month, a session exploring political activism, a celebration meal out, and a trip to Manchester Pride. We are also helping plan the first Wythenshawe Pride.
The group allows young LGBT people to explore their identities, meet other LGBT young people and make a difference in their community. As well as engaging in the group activities young people have the opportunity to speak to a youth worker 121, and they are invited to get involved in the wider opportunities that The Proud Trust offers.
Every Wednesday 6.30 - 8.30pm.
At the Forum, Wythenshawe (meeting room 1)
Caela Lagdon is the lead youth worker at WYnotLGBTQ and they can support you coming along to your first session and answer any of your questions.
You can contact Caela on 07712 658 207 Wednesday afternoons. 1.30-5.30
Wythenshawe Community Housing Group help with funding to make the group happen.