To kick off the 30th birthday of Manchester's LGBT+ Centre please join us in celebrating our past and securing our future. Manchester is the only city in the UK to have a purpose-built LGBT+ centre that is still open and flourishing; we think this is worth shouting about.
- 30th Nov 2017 30 Years Queer launch
- 8th Feb 2018 celebrating Rainbow Noir’s 5th birthday
- 5th March 2018 celebrating Young Women’s Health Project’s 15th birthday
- April 2018 partying at Sh!t Lesbian Disco
- 25th Aug 2018 Manchester Pride Parade with specially commissioned banner
- 24th Nov 2018 walking tour, street party + bollox after party!