Our Government Equalities Office funded project for schools,The Rainbow Flag Award, is well underway. A quality assurance framework for schools, (primary, secondary and SEND), this project encourages schools to become more LGBT inclusive and in doing so, eradicate homo/bi/transphobic bullying.
Initial training for our first cohort has just recently happened, with a total of 83 schools receiving training across the project delivery partners.
The Proud Trust is pleased to take these schools through for further interventions on their way to becoming full Rainbow Flag Award schools:
- Alma Park Primary School
- Gorse Hill Primary School
- Primrose Hill Primary School
- St Andrew's Methodist Primary School
- St Philip's CE Primary School
- Unsworth Primary School
- Alder Grange School
- Dean Trust Ardwick
- Harper Green School
- The East Manchester Academy
- Wardle Academy
- Wellacre Academy
- Whitworth Community High School