Developed as a subscription model in 2019 in response to the significant upsurge in the number LGBT+ (or equalities) groups in schools, leading to school staff that support these groups, seeking advice and guidance.
Who is it for?
This network is for any school staff that helps to support the running of an LGBT+ (or equalities) group in a school.
Subscription to this network brings you:
- Resources – your physical welcome pack contains a “How To Set Up and LGBT+ Group in a School” guide, an exclusive LGBT+ GSA wall planner, stickers, and an “LGBT+ Ally” badge for the group lead;
- Ideas – saving you time by delivering weekly activity suggestions to your inbox;
- Support and Connectedness – A virtual termly meeting with The Proud Trust and other LGBT+ GSA subscribers;
- Development – half price access to a national LGBT+ youth event (summer term).
What it costs*
Full price is £200, however:
- September joining £200
- October joining £180
- November joining £160
- December joining £140
- January joining £120
- February joining £100
- March joining £80
- April joining £60
- May joining £40
- June and July joining £20
Listing an LGBT+ group in a school on our map is free. Create your account here.
*Costs are subject to VAT.
For more information contact email@example.com.