Click ‘Start Fundraising’
Next you will need to log in or create a user.
Choose The Proud Trust as the charity you want to support. This will automatically populate some of the fields with The Proud Trust’s logo and the charity’s basic information.
Then you can share some details about what you will be doing to raise money! We encourage you to also share why you have chosen The Proud Trust to fundraise for; a personal touch can help encourage people to donate! You can explore some of the reasons to support The Proud Trust here.
Next, you can share your fundraising page to your social media or share the link via email and text so your friends and family can easily sponsor you!
- Challenge yourself for the new year! Pick an event and start planning.
LGBT history month
- Get your staff LGBT network together for an LGBT History Quiz and raise money to support our young people.
International Women’s Day
International Transgender Day of Visibility
- Hold a Clothes Swap: save money and de-clutter your wardrobe for Spring! Charge for entry and spice things up with a glass of prosecco.
- Bake Sale: hold a bake-off with colleagues and friends: raising funds at the same time.
World Book Day
International Day against homophobia, transphobia and biphobia
The Proud Trust ‘Pink Box’ campaign and Being Proud awards
- Greater Manchester Swim (15 May) uswimopenwater.com/greater-manchester-swim
- Dress Down day: forget the workwear for a day and wear what you like!
- Three Peaks Challenge runs at various times from June to November: sign up to this incredible mountain challenge and start fundraising. threepeakschallenge.uk
- Inflatable 5K Obstacle Run (4th September) ukrunningevents.co.uk/inflatable-5k-obstacle-run-manchester
- Tough Mudder (4-5th Sept): it’s all about team work for this muddy challenge on the Cholmondeley Estate in Cheshire! toughmudder.co.uk/events/2019-north-west-5k
- Simply Health Great North 5k, (10th September) greatrun.org/great-north-run
- Great North Run (12th September) https://www.greatrun.org/events/great-north-run/
- Coast to Coast and is 11-12th September https://ratracecoasttocoast.co.uk/
- Great Manchester 10k Run (26th September) greatrun.org/great-manchester-run
Black History Month
World Mental Health Day
National Coming Out day
- Dress down day: forget the work wear for a day and wear what you like!
- Greater Manchester Marathon (10th October): achieve the challenge of a lifetime. greatermanchestermarathon.com
- Rock ‘N’ Roll Liverpool (23-24 October): four distances available from 1 mile to the full marathon over this fantastic weekend! runrocknroll.com/liverpool
Educate against Hate campaign
Trans Awareness Week
- Jump for the Proud Trust! Set yourself the ultimate challenge with a tandem skydive.. (several locations across the UK and dates available all year round) doitforcharity.com
World Aids Day
- Christmas Networking event: hold a fundraising evening of festive drinks whilst strengthening your business relationships.
- Cook a delicious festive dinner for friends and charge them entry as part of our ‘At Home With’ fundraising!