- Training and Education
- Rainbow Flag Award
- Training for Professionals
- Funded Opportunities In Rochdale Borough
- Sexuality aGender v2 - Various Dates Winter 2017/18
- Inclusive Policy Training for Schools with former Ofsted HMI Janet Palmer - 25th January 2018
- Working with Trans and Gender Non-Conforming Young People - February-March 2018
- Education Resources
- LGBT History Month
- LGBT Black History Month
- Alien Nation (KS2)
- Happily Ever After (KS2)
- Sexuality aGender - An Inclusive Sexual Health Toolkit (ages 13+)
- Workshops for Schools
- LGBT Ambassadors
- LGBT Ambassadors case study
Each year, The Proud Trust writes a simple, easy to use, Education and Resource Pack for LGBT History Month. Free to download on this page, we also have a limited number of printed packs available to buy through our online shop each year.
LGBT History Month 2018
Theme: "Geography: Mapping Our World"
We're thrilled to bring you the LGBT History Month Resource and Education Pack for 2018, in conjunction with Schools OUT UK. We're also delighted that Stuart Milk, nephew of Harvey, co-founder of Harvey Milk Foundation and international LGBT rights campaigner, has also contributed, by writing the foreword.
This three session pack will help you bring LGBT awareness into your youth groups or classrooms, and could be delivered as part of PSHE, history or geography! This years pack has been quality assured by the PSHE Association.
We have also made a simple PowerPoint for you to introduce LGBT History Month 2018:
LGBT History Month 2017
Theme: "Citizenship, PSHE and Law"
The Proud Trust teamed up with The People's History Museum to bring you the LGBT History Month Pack for 2017.
LGBT History Month 2016
Theme: "Religion, Belief and Philosophy"
LGBT History Month 2015
Theme: "Coded Lives"
LGBT History Month 2014