Delivery partners for the Rainbow Flag Award are carefully selected LGBT+ youth organisations. This means that the initiative:
- has a focus on improving the lives of LGBT+ people;
- applies a heritage of skills and expertise around LGBT+ identities from youth and community work practice;
- uses facilitated learning, interactive tools, plus questioning and exploring techniques in the delivery of training and services;
- supports the uniqueness of each school or college engaged with the programme, and encourages them to problem solve their own bespoke solutions, based on knowledge of their context and setting;
- maintains grassroots connections to local youth and LGBT+ communities, helping to link schools and students with their local LGBT+ youth services.
Find details of the other Rainbow Flag Award delivery partners here.
Wish to become a Rainbow Flag Award delivery partner?
We are always on the look out for good quality LGBT+ youth organisations, or youth organisations with an excellent LGBT+ inclusion ethos, to help deliver this very important work, in turn helping support the life-saving work that you do. If you are interested in becoming a Rainbow Flag Award delivery partner, please contact us.